RSSHugger just opened its doors and it’s now Free.
RssHugger is trying to help blog owners gaining more exposure while helping readers find more relevant content.
And the $10 registration fee has been removed. So it’s now completly Free. The only thing you have to is post a review about it or i you don’t want you can pay a unique $20 fee.
Rss Hugger founder is Collin LaHay, an experienced entrepreneur, search engine optimizer and and internet marketer.
His goal “was originally to get 50,000 blogs signed up with a $10 joiners fee, but due to the fact that I want to support all of the great bloggers, even those who cannot afford $10, I changed this goal to sign up 250,000 free blogs within the first year of operation. With over 112 million registered blogs, with about 175,000 new ones per day, I feel this goal is possible. The money will be used to pay off college expenses, to invest in my other internet startup companies, sponsor like-minded business folk, and continue to support Kiva, who support entrepreneurs in the developing world.”
“Now that we have removed the registration fee, and offer a completely free way to join rssHugger for 10 years, everyone that writes a quality blog should join!”
Rss Hugger has already been covered by John Chow, Mashable, SEO Book and many other blogs.
What I like with this website is the idea to drive targeted visitors to my blog as well as attracting new rss subscribers.
Here are the Benefits of owning a blog page at RSS Hugger (www.rssHugger.com/YourBlog.com):
For the blog owners:
- Raise awareness of your blog
- Send tons of visitors to your blog
- Share traffic with the community
- Be part of a viral/buzz marketing campaign
- Build deep-links for your blog posts to help with search engine optimization
- Get new interested RSS subscribers who view your content on a regular basis.
For the visitors:
- Find blogs that interest you
- Easily subscribe to many blogs
- Skim over hundreds of blogs to find what suits you
What is cool is the Top100 Rankings and The Random Blog Page.